because it does not look good for tomorrow evening.
I'll be keeping an eye on the weather as the day progresses but, with two or three days of rain in the forecast, I'm not too optimistic.
But, you never know, so if the weather is a Go then we will meet at the Turvey Centre, 100 Armour rd and give Hwy 11 and the 734 another go. The feedback from last week was quite positive and I was happy with the safety side of the ride. So, meet at 6, ride by 6:30.
I'll make the final call by 4pm Monday, earlier if it's obvious.
I tend to be the noisy one, Theresa and the Ride Leaders are the real story.